I know I haven’t “blogged” in a long time. I’ve been contemplating the whole blog function for a while. I really wasn’t sure on the direction I wanted it to go, or what help it would bring me. I think I finally figured it out. So this is it I’ve decided to give it another go and see what sticks. It’s going to be my trial and tribulations as I attempt to write well more finish my first novel. I’ve started many but never finished for whatever reason, “life” has always been in the way, one way or another.

So as I take the over-crowded, over-complicated, transit of the Puget Sound aka “King County Metro”, you’ll hear about it. As I write a part of my story you’ll hear about it. As I suffer through writers block or have trouble coming up with an idea, you’ll hear about it. As I sit on the toilet and take the muse creating dump of a life time… Well you’ll fucking hear about it. Congrats ya lucky bastards!

I wasn’t sure where I was going to begin, then I started thinking about my schedule and as I was reviewing my schedule, I figured it would be as good a place to start as any. This is the one I at least hope to stick too, yet as of this writing I have already gone past it, as it’s now 12:30ish in the morning. Of course I just watched the pilot to suits, found it hmm interesting, especially the two main male character interactions. Ugh before I get off topic, which will inevitably happen, back to the task at hand.

Oh a caveat, this will be more of a proposed time schedule vs. the actual schedule… As I have family which predictably will throw my time out to the dog to chew on, like a bone with meaty flesh, it’ll get gnarled up and eventually broken into pieces.

I wake up at we’ll call it 6am, jump up and I’m out the door by 6:18 to catch the 6:22 bus to work. I won’t get into the transfer and other crap that happens along the way… It takes me an hour; it is normally a combination of standing and sitting or sitting and standing, you take the pick. I get off the bus and walk ten or so minutes (yes there’s a closer stop) but I like my morning stroll even in the frosty mornings of the Pacific Northwest.

I work from 8 to 5 with an hour lunch in there when I can. I then hop back on the love bus (a term I use loosely as the number of people standing almost equals the number seated and we’re all rather packed together, heel to toe as they would say in the military). I’m one of the first passengers on this bus so I get my choice of seats and luckily I get to sit all the way, next to any number of personality disorders, mind included.

Next stop ranges from day to day, but I will likely end up at a local Tae Kwon Do Dojang. Which starts at 7 again, I’m home after 8 which gives me time till 10 which is normally when I’ll go and battle insomnia.

So in there I attempt to write for the book and now the blog… Somehow this all makes sense to me and somehow I find enjoyment in it. Fuck it… I’m a mental case I guess.

So I will close this out for now, as I go attempt to find my subconscious mind lodged between hopefully two boobs and not the alternative.